It was a fantastic 5 days with other well-known performers, such as Jeff Kashiwa, Brian Simpson, Blake Aaron, Kim Waters, Bobby Lyle, Paul Brown, Adam Hawley, Elan Trotman, Rick Braun, Gerald Veasley, Javier Colon, and Kayla Waters. His crew and production team made everything flow smoothly and included the lovely Jazz Hostess Sandra and her crew, as well as Rajko & Claudi Lienert, and Jorge Fonseca.
My performance spot was excellent, placed perfectly on the final day, on the warm and sunny seaside Main Stage. My band knocked it out of the park, so high marks to Orefo Orakwue (bass), Andrew Small (drums), Dave Ital (guitar), Steve Turner (keys), and Nelson Nunes (audio). My whole show is captured below, so sit back and dig into the solid and punchy vibes, all originals from many of my albums, including the latest MidCentury Modern Vol. 2, MidCentury Modern Vol. 1, Cool Down, Kissed By the Sun, Told Ya So, and more. All are available from Apple, Amazon, Spotify, with physical discs also from CD Baby, and WindtunnelRecords.
Individual song videos below, but check out the 'mashup' Trailer first:
Rockin' the Ribjoint
Peace Song (feat Paul Brown)
Comin' Home for Mardi Gras (feat Carl Stanley)
For more info or booking contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit GabrielJazz.com, WindtunnelRecords.com, and Wedgemouthpiece.com/Gabriel
MidCentury Modern Vol. 2 (and Vol.1) are Gabriel's deep dive into the great traditions of jazz!
Live at Frankie's
Live at Blue Frog Concert Stage
Check out MidCentury Modern Vol. 2
1. "Hill of the Buddha" in Sapporo, Japan
2. The Russian Ministry of Agriculture’s building in Kazan
3. "Jing An Temple" in the middle of the grey city of Shanghai, China
4. "City of Arts and Sciences" in Valencia, Spain
5. "Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple" in Tamil Nadu, India
6. Chain Structure in Singapore
7. Institute for Medical and Health Research building in South Australia
8. The "iceberg" in Aarhus, Denmark
9. "Intel Hotel" in Zaandam, the Netherlands
10. The "drunk house" in Sopot, Poland
11. "The Zeitz Museum of Contemporary African Art" in Cape Town, South Africa
12. "Polygon Riviera" in Cagnes-sur-Mer, France
13. "Agora Garden Tower" in Taipei, Taiwan
14. "Temple of the Sun" in Muhamadra, India
15. Imax Theater "Le KinéMAX" in Futuroscope Park, France
16. The Dancing House in Prague, Czech Republic
17. "Museum of Tomorrow" in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Where other people live, work and play!!!