1. "Hill of the Buddha" in Sapporo, Japan
2. The Russian Ministry of Agriculture’s building in Kazan
3. "Jing An Temple" in the middle of the grey city of Shanghai, China
4. "City of Arts and Sciences" in Valencia, Spain
5. "Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple" in Tamil Nadu, India
6. Chain Structure in Singapore
7. Institute for Medical and Health Research building in South Australia
8. The "iceberg" in Aarhus, Denmark
9. "Intel Hotel" in Zaandam, the Netherlands
10. The "drunk house" in Sopot, Poland
11. "The Zeitz Museum of Contemporary African Art" in Cape Town, South Africa
12. "Polygon Riviera" in Cagnes-sur-Mer, France
13. "Agora Garden Tower" in Taipei, Taiwan
14. "Temple of the Sun" in Muhamadra, India
15. Imax Theater "Le KinéMAX" in Futuroscope Park, France
16. The Dancing House in Prague, Czech Republic
17. "Museum of Tomorrow" in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Where other people live, work and play!!!
Way After 8 is a captivating and bright tune featuring the Late Ronny Jordan, and it keeps rising like a hot air balloon!
Take the video for a spin, then add it to your playlist!
He will be off to Portugal for the Algarve Smooth Jazz Festival in the fall with many of the players he has performed or recorded with, it should be a blast! http://gabrieljazz.posthaven.com/algarve-smooth-jazz-festival
Subject: O's Place Review
Gabriel Mark Hasselbach - Radio Gold 96O's Notes: Coming on the heels of his traditional standards album, trumpeter Gabriel Mark Hasselbach (flugelhorn, flute & valve trombone) unleashes a fierce smooth jazz attack with Radio Gold! The gold refers to his Billboard hits along with some other new, funky tunes - 19 in all! As always Hasselbach includes an all-star supporting cast with Ronny Jordan (g) on “Way After 8”; Jeff Lorber (keys) on three selections notably “Mulberry Street” & “Starpixie”; Warren Hill (sax) on “East Coast”; Paul Brown (g) on “Equate Her”; Walle Larsson (sax) on “Lock It Up”; and Bob Baldwin (p) on “Charmed Life”. Other standouts are “Ready When You Are”, “Kissed By The Sun” and “Shake It Down” with Gabriel leading the charge. Contemporary jazz fans can’t miss with this one!